Good morning, all. Let's pray for a little snow, but just enough to look pretty. Hard to believe the school year is almost half over. Have a great week! Becky, TSIL
I hope it snows soon too!! We need a good snow around here!!! Thanks for blogging me! I will be glad to do a refresher on smartboard and/or work with you one on one.
I am now finished creating my blog, complete with Salvador Dali prints, Cheeky Quotes, and National Geographic Photo of the day. I'm still praying for snow!
I was born and educated in Hampton, graduating in the first class from Phoebus High School. I got my bachelors in SpEd/MR/ECE from Radford University, and my masters in Reading from Walden University. I have been teaching since 1981.
I have been married for 25 years, have three children, one son-in-law, and one fabulous granddaughter.
SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe it will snow Thursday!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope it snows soon too!! We need a good snow around here!!! Thanks for blogging me! I will be glad to do a refresher on smartboard and/or work with you one on one.
ReplyDeleteI am now finished creating my blog, complete with Salvador Dali prints, Cheeky Quotes, and National Geographic Photo of the day. I'm still praying for snow!
ReplyDeleteOh Becky, I am SO proud of you!
ReplyDeleteGood job. Snow this weekend...maybe? Hot cocoa and a good book!! My kind of weekend.
ReplyDelete